|Job Ref:||204671250||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ramsgate||Address:||Post Code:||TR14||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum £30,000 - £40,000 car,bonus,pens||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:41|
UK Leading infrastructure contractor with large civil engineering projects in the South East region require a proven site engineer to join their delivery team to manage key projects in this area.|
• Setting out with accurately for earthworks, piling, road, utilities, drainage, and steel structures.
• Surveying and monitoring.
• Site supervising health and safety (SMSTS Certified)
• Managing and co-ordination of site lifting (CPCS Crane Lift Supervisor)
• Permit Controller Inc. Permit to Break Ground, Permit to Lift and Hot Works Permit.
• Producing Method Statements and Hazard Risk Assessments.
• Exercising quality control with experience in working to SHW and CESWI.
• Material Requisitions and Material Reconciliation.
• Producing the construction phase Health and Safety file and the associated documents including emergency response plans and the site induction.
• Producing close out documentation Inc. H&S File, O&M Manuals and As-Built File.
- HNC or Degree in civil engineering
- Tier 1 or 2 contractor experience
- CSCS card
- Experience as above
This is a superb opportunity to work on high profile civil engineering projects while developing your career to the next level.