|Job Ref:||204671235||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:41|
Lead Technical Manager - £25m mixed use project - London|
Our Client is a reputable Developer focussing on residential and mixed use projects ranging from £10-60m. Majority of their projects are of a new build and RC Frame nature.
Due to continued growth and success they are seeking to appoint a Technical Manager to lead a £25m project from a design perspective.
Reporting to the Technical Director the Technical Manager will be responsible for:
* At least 5 years experience working for a Developer / Main Contractor on residential schemes
* Previous experience in the London market with good awareness of NHBC regaultions.
* On-site experience
* Detail conscious with good communication skills.
* Relevant industry qualification
* Proven track record of leading schemes of at least £15m as a lead Design Manager / Technical Manager
Salary and Package details:
* 60-70k basic salary depending on experience
* Car Allowance/Company Car (£6,700)
* Pension Contribution
* Generous Holiday Allowance of 25 days
* Family healthcare
Please do not hesitate to call Sarah-Jayne Lee direct on (Apply online only) for further information regarding this London based Technical Manager / Design manager vacancy. It may be that you are opening minded however you are unsure on whether this is the right opportunity for you. Randstad CPE represents Top Tier Contractors and Developers in the market and therefore we may have an alternative opportunity that is more suited to your requirements!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business