|Job Ref:||204671218||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kingston upon Thames||Address:||Post Code:||KT2||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:18|
I am currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager to join a high spec multi phased residential project in London W6 for a prestigious property developers specialising in high end developments with starting prices of £(Apply online only) on apartments and £4M on Penthouses.|
My client require someone that has experience working as number one for health and safety on site.
This is a fantastic opportunity with career progression and a competitive salary.
Within your role you will be responsible for:
* Implementing health and safety policies.
* Monitoring health and safety on site and ensuring it is meeting standards
* Liaising with contractors on a continual basis to ensure their performance in delivering the expected standards
* Liaising with the Head of Health and Safety and assisting with the development of new procedures and standards.
* Respond to incidents and to ensure robust and high quality review.
You will need excellent communication skills, a CSCS and a SMSTS. It is also essential that you have a residential and management back ground and it is desirable that you have a First Aid Qualification.
This opportunity also offers full support, further education and continued training. If you fit the criteria please send your up to date CV or call for more information on (Apply online only). My client is actively recruiting and are looking to take the selected candidate on as soon as possible