|Job Ref:||204671015||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£26000 - £32000/annum Company vehicle, benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:42|
Our client, who provides an array of asbestos and environmental services to clients across the UK, is now looking to employ an Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst to cover various contracts in and around the West Midlands, will consider applications from Birmingham, Wolverhampton and the surrounding areas.|
Minimum requirements and job description:
- Must possess P402, P403 and P404 asbestos certificates.
- Have proven experience in surveying and air-monitoring/air-testing within the asbestos sector.
- Complete Management, Refurbishment, Demolition surveys on a variety of commercial and industrial properties.
- Asbestos smoke, background, leak, reassurance, visual, 4 stage clearances.
- Re-occupation and personal air testing.
- Supervising contractors on site.
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures are complied with in regards to asbestos.
- Gathering and producing the required information into reports as and when required.
- Provide excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Maintaining a good relationship with the company's high portfolio of clients.
The successful candidate must have a flexible approach, good attitude, and the ability to work independently or as part of a team when required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that offers a competitive salary, company vehicle and other benefits.
Future Select are the leading market supplier for recruitment in the Asbestos industry; we work with the best clients and candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the asbestos market. We have a large dedicated team, with over 25 years combined industry experience within Asbestos recruitment specifically geared to dealing with Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts/Lab Technicians, Administrators, Project/Regional /Technical/Quality/Training/Sales Managers through to Director Levels for both Consultancy & Removal. We have intrinsic knowledge of the market place, as well as respecting candidates/clients confidentiality in this close knit market sector.
We are also interested in anyone with p401/p402/p403/p404/p404 or S301/CCP.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright 2016