|Job Ref:||204670069||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£11.00 - £13.00/hour + Benefits and Package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:42|
An exciting opportunity for a Landscape Foreman to join a well established, leading landscaping company to lead a small team carrying out soft landscape installation works on commercial sites throughout Hampshire and neighbouring counties.|
* Be responsible for running a small team on site on a day to day basis.
* Reporting to the Contracts Manager.
* Liaising with main contractors.
* Ability to interpret drawings and have good knowledge of horticultural practice and plant identification.
The ideal candidate must have a CSCS card and a driving license is essential.
* Vehicle provided on site for travel.
* 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
* Uniform is provided.
* Health insurance after one year's service.
* Additional holiday for long service.
39 hours per week, Monday to Friday with possible overtime during peak season.
If you are interested in this role, please click the apply button now or call Sophie at One Way for more information.