|Job Ref:||204668326||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:18|
Up to £9.25 per hour
An exciting immediate, temporary opportunity for an experienced Repairs Planner has arisen with our client who is a specialist Repairs and Maintenance contractor within the West Midlands region.
After securing a number of social housing repairs and refurbishment contracts, our client is now seeking a Repairs Planner for their Birmingham office.
The Scheduler will:
• Be able to work well under pressure and understand the need for prompt allocation of works.
• Schedule works and monitor the workforce and subcontractors to ensure that they comply with specifications to meet targets.
• Help out new and existing customers with their repairs enquiries
• Monitor and manage the engineers diaries to ensure all repairs are attended and completed within the required timescales.
The successful candidate must have:
• Experience within a similar type role essential, ideally within a social housing or contractor setting
• The desire to consistently provide excellent customer service.
• First class communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and build relationships.
• An understanding of responsive repairs contracts and what constitutes an excellent service.
The successful Repairs Planner will demonstrate the ability to make an immediate impact and in return for your efforts the organisation will seek to provide a long term position within the organisation.
Niyaa People represent Construction professionals seeking freelance or permanent employment across the Country from our Birmingham office.
For more information regarding this role, please contact Kim Gill at Niyaa People on (Apply online only).
£50 referral incentive:
If you know of anyone who you feel maybe suitable for this role we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral with £50.
For a more comprehensive list of our temporary and permanent vacancies, please also visit us at (url removed) or contact us on (Apply online only)