|Job Ref:||204668275||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum Car package, Pension + Bonuses||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:42|
Are you an experienced or up and coming Land Manager?
Are you from the yorkshire region or looking to relocate?
This could be the role for you
Residential House builder. Building and Construction.
As a Land Manager you will be:
* Identification of potential development opportunities through a range of methods, e.g. thorough examination of statutory development plans, housing land audits, potential change of uses, liaising with agents and utilizing an extensive contact base.
* Manage acquisition of sites, leading project acquisition from identification, diligence, offer, contract, purchase, planning, through to pre-start on the sites acquired.
* Liaise with relevant divisional departments, e.g. Sales/Technical, and external consultants if required, throughout the land appraisal and bid process, and during planning application.
* Monitor the Division's land database including site registration, development plans and offers submitted.
* Maintain and expand the Division's key contact base, e.g. land agents, land owners.
* Participate in corporate entertaining.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business