|Job Ref:||204668246||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tokyo||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:42|
Quantity Surveyor - Tokyo, Japan|
PLEASE ONLY APPLY TO THIS ROLE IF YOU SPEAK FLUENT JAPANESE, candidates without this WILL NOT be considered.
Leading consultancy in the global construction market, Tokyo, Japan.
My client is one of the leading consultancies in the global construction market. From the UK to the Middle East and Asia, they are looking for fresh quantity surveyors who speak, read and write perfect Japanese and English to join their team in Tokyo.
Perfect fluency in both English and Japanese is essential!
Requirements for the Quantity Surveyor:
* Circa 2+ years of post-qualification experience
* Must have perfect fluency in Japanese and English (written, spoken and reading)
* Experience with either a contractor or a consultancy
* Must have a relevant Bachelor's Degree from a recognised University
* Cost engineers, planning engineers, estimating engineers and commercial engineers who are fluent in Japanese and English with a background in construction are also encouraged to apply.
* Preferred to have data centres experience
Please state your availability when applying
To apply for this role please send your CV as application to with "Japanese Speaking Quantity Surveyor" in the subject line