|Job Ref:||204668226||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Bedfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||SG15||Salary:||£26000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:42|
Working for a national Mechanical and Electrical Building Service company, an opportunity has arisen for a site based Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Engineer. The role will be working within a team of various skilled engineers maintaining assets on a large manned site. |
The ideal candidate will have worked for a similar building services company, and who is also competent in carrying out minor electrical/fabric/plumbing repairs when required.
As a static Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Engineer you will be required to:
• Carry out maintenance and repairs on split, multi split, VRV/VRF, Close Control Air Conditioning Systems, chillers and Fridge units.
• Work closely with the team of Multi-skilled Engineers on a static site
• Be able to carry out general maintenance duties
As an Air Conditioning Engineer you are required to have the following qualifications and experience:
• Must have 2079 safe handling qualification.
• Have sound knowledge and experience of carrying out maintenance and repair on all types of air conditioning systems
• Preferably with good plumbing skills.
• Have a good all round knowledge of comfort cooling, heating systems, fixed electrical systems & controls.
Salary and Benefits are based on experience but will include:
• Competitive salary
• Company van
• Pension Scheme
• Opportunity to work with a well established national building services company
If you are interested in this position or are keen on a position in the Maintenance Industry, please contact Liam Mills on (Apply online only) or send your CV to