|Job Ref:||204667937||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£48000 - £58000/annum Package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:42|
Senior Quantity Surveyor|
You have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, expanding, civil engineering contractor in Hampshire. They are looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a prestigious highways project, works include, bypasses, roundabout, bridges.
* Prepare and manage sub-contractor accounts
* Maintain Commercial records
* Prepare project cost & value reports, budgets and forecasts.
* Review sub-contractor performance
* Valuations - including value engineering and management
* Writing reports and preparing documents (plans, contracts, budgets etc.)
* Risk analysis evaluations
The Key Requirements
* Have a relevant qualification, e.g. degree in Quantity Surveying
* Good communication skills
* The successful candidate will be a confident and competent
* Must have experience working on Highways/Civil Engineering projects
* Previous experience using NEC forms of contract is essential
* Have at least 7 years' experience in Quantity Surveying
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor on this project you will receive a competitive package including a basic salary of £48,000 - £58,000 depending on experience. This will also come with a company car/car allowance and a health and pension scheme.
The Application Process
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to (url removed)
If this Senior Quantity Surveyor position isn't suitable for yourself but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource (url removed)
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business