|Job Ref:||204667924||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£28000 - £40000/annum Package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:42|
You have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, large civil engineering contractor in Berkshire. They are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor for a large rail project. Works will include station & facility upgrades, platform works and associated construction works.
* Cost control, planning, forecasting and estimation
* Valuations - including value engineering and management
* Feasibility studies
* Cost benefit analysis
* Writing reports and preparing documents (plans, contracts, budgets etc.)
* Risk analysis evaluations
* Dispute resolution
* Managing project funding sources and submitting bids
The Key Requirements
* You must have a degree or construction related qualification.
* An understanding of the NEC form of contract
* Good communication skills
* Motivated to succeed
* Generally NR experience would be a huge benefit
* Logistics planning and organisation of works in possession or rail environment.
You will receive a competitive package including a basic salary of £28,000 - £40,000 depending on experience. This will also come with a company car/car allowance and a health and pension scheme.
Why Is This A Great Job For You?
* Work for a Top Tier contractor with an excellent reputation in the industry
* Develop your current rail skills and experience on a multimillion pound project.
The Application Process
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to (url removed)
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource (url removed)
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business