|Job Ref:||204667635||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Qatar||Address:||Salary:||£60000 - £90000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:42|
A Japanese main contractor currently in Qatar is looking for a Planning Manager to work on their large mixed use development. |
Planning Manager - mixed use development - job description:
- You will look after the entire programme including scheduling, cost and construction delivery.
- Review construction programmes and amend accordingly if required.
- Identify potential risks along the way and provide preventative measures or solutions to such problems.
- Liaise with client, consultants and sub contractors to ensure the construction project is timely, efficient and safe.
Planning Manager - mixed use development - requirements:
- Degree or diploma in building construction/civil engineering/structural engineering or equivalent
- Must have previous experience working on mixed use developments including residential, commercial, hotel projects etc.
- Ideally have gained experience in SE Asia region.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. More languages are advantageous.
The client is a well known japanese construction company that has offices worldwide. They have over 100 years of experience in a variety of project disciplines such as large scale public buildings, power plants, roads, bridges and development works. This opportunity will guarantee a lifetime career in a variety of exciting and challenging projects