|Job Ref:||204669824||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Banstead||Address:||Post Code:||SM7||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:42|
BUSINESS SUPPORT MANAGER (HOUSE BUILDING SECTOR)|
Position: Business Support Manager
Salary: Competitive Salary + commission + Car + Benefits
Benefits: Fully expensed company vehicle, corporate benefits, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
Covering UK South
Our client are one of the leading UK specialists in the hire and sales of construction equipment and accessories. Due to their ongoing success in today's global market, they are currently looking to recruit an exceptional sales orientated Business Support Manager to join their team based in the south of the UK.
You will have the drive, self confidence, and determination to succeed and craft a career in the world of sales. The successful candidate would need to be self-starting, imaginative, logical, enthusiastic and always willing to be flexible and go the extra mile for their respective client base. The ability to communicate with others and work well within defined parameters, whilst at the same time retaining standards and always promoting the company with a high level of professionalism.
You will take responsibility for the strategic sales and activities within the chosen territory, visiting potential new and existing customers within the Construction / House Building sectors and demonstrating products to the customers, ensuring all business opportunities and existing accounts are developed to their maximum potential.
You will be working closely with the Sales Management team and build up your own network of contacts to maximise revenue potential, to understand the overall potential from each individual account, maintaining effective and professional relationships with both internal and external clients in line with long term strategy.
Responsibilities of the Business Support Manager
* Provide information and demonstrate products to contractors/Project Managers on site.
* To monitor and negotiate prices to ensure the company remains competitive.
* To visit new, existing and potential customers to develop relationships leading to improved levels of business and revenue.
* Respond to and resolve all major customer complaints ensuring a quick and amicable resolution is achieved.
* Oversee customer queries ensuring that they are dealt with to the satisfaction of all parties.
* Monitor/Review all sales budgets and ensure that they are in line with the requirements of the business at all times.
* Continually promote a customer service orientated culture within the region.
* Contribute ideas to the business development team and organisation.
Skills of the Business Support Manager
* Communications skills - Ability to communicate and express views to all clients across multi sectors and different levels of seniority.
* Analytical skills - Confidence with management information analysis and problem solving.
* Good I.T knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel.
* Selling skills - Excellent presentation skills on a personal, one to one and group level, negotiation skills, tact and diplomacy.
* Highly Motivated - Ability to identify and act on opportunities to grow client accounts.
* Organisational skills - Planning, preparation and follow up.
* Highly self-motivated and conscientious.
* Commercial awareness - A good focus and understanding of client profitability. Understanding of client procurement processes.
* A flexible approach and the ability to work away from home where necessary.
The ideal candidate will be located in either of the following areas; Epsom, Banstead, Leatherhead, Guildford, Godalming, Crawley, Horsham, Burgess Hill, East Grinstead, Tonbridge, Sevenoaks, Northfleet, Croydon, Bromley, Esher, Sunbury, Woking, Egham, Windsor and surrounding towns and villages