|Job Ref:||204669368||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£250 - £300/day||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:42|
6 months (possible rolling contract)
£250 - £300 per day (dependent on level of experience)
The company is a regional East Midlands based Client with a turnover in excess of £70m that prides itself on successful project delivery working closely with repeat clients on negotiated works. They specialize in fit out and refurbishment projects covering Leisure, Commercial office fit outs and Retail sectors refurbishment project values up to £3million.
They are currently recruiting for a freelance Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Nottingham.
The Quantity Surveyor will be working on various fit out and refurbishment contracts covering Leisure, Retail and Commercial Sectors.
Ideal Quantity Surveyor would have previously worked on the above stated sectors (but this is not essential), you will be required to manage all packages from preconstruction, tendering and sub contract package valuations through to onsite subcontractor supply chain, procuring jobs and pushing projects forward.
As the Quantity Surveyor you will need to take projects from inception of contract through to full delivery and final accounts, these project are managed from the Nottingham office location and going to site as and when required to manage all the variations along the project through to completion.
Duties / Key Requirements:
* Managing 2-4 projects at one-time dependant on size and complexity
* The ability to identify opportunities to add value throughout project process.
* The ability to read, understand and accurately interpret Client specifications/schedules.
* The ability to accurately work to tight deadlines.
* Post tender project administration of both the main account and sub-contract accounts from appointment to settlement of final accounts.
* Liaison with site team and other members of the project team
* A minimum of 3-5 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor
Please apply with an up to date CV