|Job Ref:||204669215||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:42|
Junior CAD Technician|
Kier Professional Services, an industry leading construction services and property group specialising in building and civil engineering, is looking to recruit a Junior CAD Technician.
The successful post-holder will be responsible for assisting the Construction Engineering team by helping to produce engineering drawings, schedules and other documents to enable the estimating, building or recording of construction projects. This position is a chance to join a leading engineering business on a permanent basis.
* Interpret instructions from Design Engineers and Engineering Technicians regarding technical production of drawings.
* Translate standard and proprietary manufacturer's details onto working drawings.
* Ensure the dimensional accuracy and compliance with available drawings and specifications of information issued.
* To help prepare design data for issue at the request of senior staff e.g. printing drawings, preparation of documents and calculations.
* To promote safe working practices in all areas.
* Experience in Autodesk products (including AutoCAD and REVIT)
* Problem solving and decision making in line with level of responsibility
* Team Player
* Pride and enthusiasm for work
* Full Driver's License.
Kier Group plc. is a leading construction, property, residential and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. We operate globally across a range of sectors including defence, education, health, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, we are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
With a network of 88 UK offices Kier offers national coverage across all of its core activities. Employing 22,000 people, Kier has the financial strength and technical expertise to undertake some of the most significant construction, civil engineering and service contracts in the country.
Kier is an equality and diversity employer