|Job Ref:||204669026||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Colchester||Address:||Post Code:||CO2||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:18|
We have built our reputation in the Construction Industry, migrated our expertise and integrated our services to become the leading partner for Aggregate Supply, Waste Management & Recycling, Ready-Mixed Concrete, Earthworks and Demolition.|
We embrace new technologies to work smarter and invest in the professional development of our people. The approach adopted throughout the business is to encourage and support every employee in achieving their career aspirations.
Due to continued success within our Demolition department, Mick George Ltd now seek an experienced and enthusiastic Site Secretary with the ability to think on their feet and work effectively within a demanding environment.
About the Role
• To support with any administrative duties relating to project and site.
• To attend project meetings and be responsible for minute taking.
• First point of contact for local authorities, contractors and members of the public.
• Ensure contractors and visitors to site are signed in, following the correct procedures.
• To be the main point of contact between Site Manager and Head Office.
• To assist the Site Manager with any other administrative tasks relating to the project such as letter writing, filing, copying and updating spreadsheets.
Key Skills & Experience
• Previous experience working within a secretarial/ administrative role essential.
• Good MS Office proficiency, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi task effectively.
• Previous experience of working within the Construction or Demolition industry would be advantageous