|Job Ref:||204302016||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derbyshire||Address:||Post Code:||DE55||Post Date:||14/10/2016 04:00|
We are retained by a market leading distributor of CONSTRUCTION PRODUCTS who, due to continued success, are seeking to recruit a professional PLUMBING & HEATING SPECIALIST to join their team in DERBY.|
Reporting to: Branch Manager
To actively support the Branch Manager in maximising the contribution by the branch through profitable sales, in line with business plans and overall company policy and strategy. To meet and exceed customers' expectations in terms of the efficiency of the service our Client provides. The role involves running your own specialist sector of our Clients operation including overseeing staff who directly report to you.
• Working with the Branch Manager to actively increase sales opportunities for new, lapsed and existing customers.
• Effectively increasing profitable sales opportunities through correct product mix and merchandising in-line with company policy.
• Communicating and negotiating with customers to secure the most profitable quotes and on-going business.
• Processing new account application forms and setting up terms for customers
• Working with stock replenishment and other branch staff to ensure that the stock is maintained at a level to meet customer needs.
• Controlling the branch stock, via deliveries and the timely return of faulty/damaged goods and ensuring up-to-date accurate stock records.
• Leading by example and promoting our Client's business personality.
• Motivating the team to achieve the branch financial targets.
• Actively identifying own and branch employee training needs.
• Providing on the job training, guidance and coaching to all members of the team.
• Promoting good housekeeping within the branch and warehouse to provide a safe, professional environment.
• Promoting responsible attitudes towards health & safety.
• Ensuring active compliance with company policies within the branch.
• Actively safeguarding company goods and property from theft or damage.
• Branch Manager
• Branch staff
• Direct Reports
• Regional Manager
• Support departments
• Plumbing & Heating Director
Measurements of success
• A strong contribution to branch sales and margin. Meeting and exceeding branch bonus targets.
• A high percentage of active customers and profitable sales.
• A clean and well-maintained environment, that fully complies with health and safety requirements/regulations.
• Efficient and correct maintenance of all company administration systems.
As our Client's business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits to the right Candidate.
Salary NEGOTIABLE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS