|Job Ref:||204241484||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
Project Manager - Construction - East Anglia|
Sector: Laboratory / Pharmaceutical / Clean Rooms / Hospitals
Our client is one of the most reputable and well recognised main contractors in the UK. They operate across both public and private sectors and have an excellent track record for securing prestigious work.
Working for their East Anglia division they are one of the few companies that are able to offer consistent work local in East Anglia.
They are a cash rich business, with a stable workload and on target for further growth. This is a very sound and stable opportunity to consider.
They have flexible working, a relaxed and professional working atmosphere and offer very competitive salary and benefits.
As a result of securing further new projects, this employer is looking to strengthen their team further with the appointment of a Project Manager to work on a range of Building Sector projects.
Initial work would be on an upcoming laboratory project.
You will be working on Multi-million pound projects, taking the project from preconstruction to completion.
To be considered for this Project Manager role you must meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of the Building Sector.
- Previous employment as a Contracts Manager, Construction Manager, Build Manager, Senior Site Manager, Project Manager or equivalent.
- Previous experience on building sector projects such as Commercial, Industrial, Mixed Use, Healthcare, Education or Retail.
- Candidates with previous experience on projects such as Labs, Hospitals, Clean rooms and pharmaceutical environments would be advantageous.
- Previous main contractor employment history is essential.
- Strong awareness of health and safety legislation.
- High level of communication skills.
- Relevant industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC etc).
The successful Project Manager will receive:
*£55,000 - £65,000 Basic (Dependent on experience)
*Car / Allowance
To be considered for this vacancy or to find out more information please apply now.
Services advertised by Talk Recruitment are that of an employment business and/or agency