|Job Ref:||204674248||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||NW London||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum + £25k OTE + £4,200 Car Allowanc||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
Benefits: (Pension scheme, others TBA)
Holiday: 23 days + Bank Hols (increasing with service)
Hours: Full Time (Mon-Fri)
Our client represents a global leader in their field providing telecoms solutions into the SME market. Operating profitably for over 10 years. Located in modern town centre offices in NW London.
The purpose of the role is to achieve your personal targets selling a wide portfolio of telecoms services with the emphasis on PBX, Virtual PBX, Cloud/SIP, Data etc.
This is a varied and interesting role requiring a multi-talented sales executive with knowledge of both traditional PBX and current Cloud based Virtual PBX, VoIP solutions along with the associated data lines, SIP trunks, calls, broadband etc.
Working closely with the lead generators and desk based staff this is a field based role so a Full UK Drivers Licence is a requirement, a car allowance of £4,200 pa is provided, as is a Lap top and smart phone.
Commission is uncapped and those with real drive and an ability to generate their own leads will earn above OTE.
To be successful you will
• Have a desire to achieve, and exceed, targets month on month in the fiercely competitive telecoms sales sector
• Have a real knowledge of Traditional and VoIP telecoms systems
• Be able to demonstrate success in a similar role within the telco systems/solutions industry
• Understand and adapt to the changing market in business telecoms
• Be able to identify a client's needs and present the solution to the decision makers at the client's premises
• Have the necessary attention to detail required to complete the sales cycle within higher value solutions
• Be a natural people person, working with the office based agents, lead generators and administrators to deliver outstanding customer service
Specific Skills Required
• Knowledge of PBX, V-PBX, Data, VoIP, SIP, UC and associated services
• The ability to identify client's communications requirements with an in depth knowledge of the solutions available to meet those requirements
General Skills Required
You should possess the following general skills
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Accomplished presentation skills
• Excellent communications skills with stakeholders at all levels
• Must have great attention to detail, able to interpret a client's requirements by asking relevant questions and having the ability to present and sell solutions
• IT literate with knowledge of MS Office and CRM's
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• The ability to communicate technical solutions to non-technical people
• Willing to do what is required to meet deadlines
• Willing to learn and ask questions to stay current in the fast paced telco market
• Desire for on-going personal and professional growth
• Able to take on tasks and responsibilities in order to accomplish team, department, and company goals
• Able to work in a pressure environment
Candidates must be able to demonstrate their right to work and travel within the EU. Documentary evidence will be requested at interview.
Interested: Call Phil on (Apply online only) now.
*Across-the-Board Recruitment operates as a recruitment business and agency. Across-the-Board Recruitment and its clients are equal opportunities employers