|Job Ref:||204671576||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
JOB TITLE: New Business Manager - Inbound|
LOCATION: Warrington/ Moving to Salford Quays April 2017
TalkTalk Business is a leading provider of Voice, Data, PBX and Mobile solutions to the B2B market. Due to the growth of TalkTalk Business and the market potential there is an opportunity to grow market share. This is a desk based role responsible for calling and acquiring new customers to TalkTalk.
1. Acquires new customers from demand generated inbound call and lead traffic.
2. Meets and exceeds the required financial targets which include: SOV and TCV.
3. Meets and exceeds the required customer quality metrics.
4. Leads the sales process while collaborating with other internal resources in order to provide customer with the right solution and optimum experience.
5. Manages a seamless transition and handover of accounts to the in-life teams.
6. Researching companies and individuals to identify new leads.
7. Managing and nurturing opportunities effectively through the pipeline stages to conclusion.
8. Ensuring that Sales Force is updated accurately at all times.
9. Effective management of key sales campaigns.
10. Accurate forecasting and the ability to build gap plans where required.
11. Act on leads generated by outsourced partners.
12. Demonstrate excellent complex product knowledge, the ability to design solutions and match these to customer needs.
13. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of business objectives and challenges.
14. Demonstrate excellent relationship building skills with all customers contacted. Effectively manage relationships with multiple stakeholders within the same business.
15. Meets and exceed required operational KPI's.
- Track record of achieving & exceeding target
- Be a motivated self starter
- Telecoms Experience
- New Business sales experience
- B2B Product Knowledge
- Telecoms Market knowledge
- (9 Months) New Business experience
- Business Acumen
It's an exciting time to be a part of TalkTalk as we lead the way as the UK's leading provider of value for money landline, broadband, mobile and TV services with a customer base of over 4 million amid continued growth. With a commitment to developing its talent, TalkTalk offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
In return, we offer employee benefits that are second-to-none and include attractive discounts off our exciting range of products and services, and a challenging but supportive work environment within a highly innovative division of TalkTalk. We believe that working at TalkTalk is more than just a job. With a commitment to developing talent and putting our customers and the wider community at the forefront of everything we do, we believe that TalkTalk really is a Brighter Place for Everyone!
How to apply
If you are driven and focused on getting results and thrive in a fast pace environment, this might be the opportunity you're looking for!
Apply now to the TalkTalk Careers team via the online application link