|Job Ref:||204670488||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stockport||Address:||Post Code:||SK1||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
Vitality, IVR Contact Centre Solution Architect, Stockport|
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant health insurance provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business. Our core purpose is to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives. From people to products and processes, we aspire to deliver on our purpose in everything we do. Our vision is to be the BEST life and health insurer in the UK.
Working for Vitality as an IVR Contact Centre Solution Architect, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best. We think work should be fun and sociable, and we want our people to get the most out of every day.
Our IVR Contact Centre Solution Architect will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
As our IVR Contact Centre Solution Architect you will support Vitality's implementation of their contact centre strategy roadmap by providing technical leadership supported with a strong background in unified communications and telephony.
The IVR Contact Centre Solution Architect, duties and key responsibilities:
- You will be required to work as part of IT Technology Services team in providing a brand new IVR (Noble) solution that will integrate with the existing Avaya telephony platform which will support the end-to-end business call centre requirements. This will include working closely with the business to design and get the new IVR platform operational.
- Provide technical oversight of contact centre solutions
- Working with Vendors to ensure their solutions are aligned with our requirements, while adhering to architectural standards
- Assist the Enterprise Architect to ensure the network components are aligned to the target operational and architectural models
- Analyse and explain the risks involved in adopting certain technology solutions
- Able to raise and resolve issues with suppliers and designers
- Accountable for the infrastructure integrity within an IT solution context, whilst managing design dependencies and impacts of change
Our ideal IVR Contact Centre Solution Architect, will have the below skills and experience:
- Recognised architectural certification i.e. BCS Certificate in Enterprise & Solution Architecture, TOGAF 8/9, etc.
- Possess industry recognised architectural certifications in their respective areas of domain expertise i.e. Cisco, Avaya, Aspect, etc.
- Extensive experience with Enterprise VOIP (SIP and H.323), SBC's, Telephony systems and CTI is required. Ideally this experience will include Avaya platforms and cloud managed contact centre solutions
- Familiarity and experience of Customer Contact Solutions - Telephone and IVR (Avaya, Noble), Customer - Management (CRM, (url removed)), CTI (Avaya, Noble), workforce management
- Understanding of call centre/data centre architecture and PBX systems is required
- Experience of core/backbone MPLS networks and corporate network environments
- Experience of network security and firewall technology
- Experience of integration and the migration within a network solution
- Experience in leading the definition of Multi-Channel Customer Contact solutions
- Track record of developing the business proposition for multi-channel solutions
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
To become our IVR Contact Centre Solution Architect, please click 'apply' today