|Job Ref:||204668462||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:58|
Senior Network Engineer required by a Midlands based Solutions Provider|
My client is currently looking for a Senior IP Networking Engineer / Architect to join established team, working from the West Midlands, supporting a client base comprising circa 2000 Private and Public Sector organisations throughout the UK.
Technologies supported include:
* Cisco IOS, LAN/WAN, VLANS, TCP/IP, UDP, QoS, Etherchannel, DHCP, DNS, IPv4, VPNs, SSL, SIP.
* Routers: Cisco, Netgear, DrayTek
* Switches (Layer 2/3): Cisco, Meraki, HP
* Wireless: Cisco, Meraki, Huawei
* Firewalls: Cisco ASA, Fortinet, DrayTek
* Desktop 7/8. Full Office suite including Visio and Project.
* PRINCE2 Methodology and ITIL
Day to Day Duties to include:
* Responsibility for designing and delivering multi-site MPLS VPN solutions carrying voice and data.
* Managing multiple installations at any one time, across various timescales. Managing each project from initial order through to completion.
* Configuring switches, routers & firewalls to support converged voice and data networks.
* Implementing and supporting Next Generation Firewalls to provide network & data security.
* Supporting customers with their site to site VPNs and VOIP links.
This role will be split between BAU and Project based work. Most of the time you will be based on-site in the Midlands, but there will be occasional travel required.
The technologies used is very varied - If you have experience in some, and not in others training will be provided.
Finally, my client really requires someone with Solutions Provider experience, and some who has worked on multiply projects across various customers at any one time.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Mike McEvoy, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn,and Twitter: @VIQU_UK