|Job Ref:||204674703||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Wimbledon||Address:||Post Code:||SW16||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
SoftwareONE the global leader in Software Portfolio Management is seeking a super passionate, entrepreneurial HR Associate looking to expand their responsibility and contribution to a fast growth and entrepreneurial technology company. You have a passion for HR in the context as both a support function and business enabler and have started to build a solid foundation in operational HR & administration. Your experience has meant some exposure to managing and working with internal stakeholders on a wide range of subjects from Talent Acquisition to Data Management, Payroll and People Development.|
We're not asking for you to be the finished article - however your knowledge of the HR function would ideally include CIPD foundation and you've successfully operated on a regional scale and ideally within the IT Services / Technology Consulting / Professional Services industry.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
• Providing generalist HR support and advice to employees & leaders within SWO UK, Ireland & South Africa on all areas of human capital management.
• Active response to all HR queries and escalation of matters where appropriate.
• Supporting senior HR colleagues and the business on key HR processes such as performance management, talent development, employee relations and comp & bens.
• Ensuring all transactional and operational HR needs are managed - this would include employee records management, absence & claims management, contracts & new hire administration.
• Participating in HR projects
• Managing the on-boarding and off-boarding program for new staff members
• Maintaining knowledge & advising and assisting on employment related legislation within the relevant markets as defined by local employment law.
• Supporting the disciplinary and grievance process through note taking and providing advice to line managers.
• Supporting the collation and processing of payroll information timely and accurately for 3 countries