|Job Ref:||204674542||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:57|
A global electronic payments and banking solutions provider is currently recruiting for a Proposal Management / Project Co-ordinator for a fixed term contract.|
As the Proposal Management / Project Co-ordinator you will be responsible for:
• Managing the process for development of moderately complex proposals (RFP/RFI), bids, quotations, and risk assessments for prospective and current customers with limited supervision.
• Facilitation of the strategy and ensuring the response is aligned with the sales strategy as well as the customer's business strategy.
• Ensuring that proposal responses meet submission deadlines in accordance with established practices.
• Travel required, minimal, 5-10%, primarily domestic
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Management of documents experience
• MS Office proficiency - Word, Excel
• Scheduling, planning and project management experience
• Previous experience in proposal or bid management
• In-depth knowledge of proposal database solution(s)
• Ability to respond creatively.
• Ability to motivate self, work independently with little supervision.
• Ability to listen, analyse and discuss.
• Time management.
• Understanding of the effect of technology on business.
• Understanding of the sales cycle and customer buying motives and criteria.
• Excellent business writing and oral communication.
• Ability to use a personal computer with proficient skills in business applications such as Microsoft
• The primary accountability of the Proposal Management / Project Co-ordinator is to support the sales effort via monitoring the proposal process
• As the primary interface and liaison between groups, this individual collaborates with multiple individuals (sales, solution consultants, product management, customer managers, legal, IT, executive leadership) to establish project plan(s), manage deliverables, monitor content input, and develop select content
• Ensures that all customer business objectives are met
• Develops a proficient level of understanding of all products, as appropriate, for management of proposal development.
• Leverages proposal management expertise and knowledge to identify and recommend improvements.
• Identifies, develops and produces on a regular cadence, metrics around proposal development and win ratio