|Job Ref:||204674525||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Bonus + Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:57|
Big Data - Hadoop Developer - Birmingham - 45K+|
The successful candidate should have proven experience with the Hadoop stack and NoSQL data stores (preferably Hbase), experience working on critical infrastructure and desire to drive a product forward. The candidate must exhibit a passion for big data technologies and a flexible creative approach to problem solving.
What do I need...
- Experience with Hadoop/HDFS/MapReduce.
- Experience with Hbase/NoSQL or similar technology.
- Experience with Oozie, Zookeeper, Flume, Solr, ElasticSearch, Storm, or Spark is a plus.
- Experience with MQ technologies (Kafka, RabbitMQ) is a plus.
- C/C++ programming experience is a plus
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills and enjoys a collaborative enviroment
Please do not delay in applying for this quality role - interviews will be happening in the next few weeks! Alternatively if you have a friend or colleague that may be suitable please pass on my details. Successful referrals will be rewarded with shopping Vouchers.
To discuss this and other exciting Big Data/ Data Science/ Data Management opportunities in more detail please send your CV or call Gabs on (Apply online only) in complete confidence ASAP.
Key Skills: Hadoop, Hbase, RabbitMQ, Oozie, Storm, MapReduce, Big Data, SQL