|Job Ref:||204674442||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Medway||Address:||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum Excellent bens, training & reviews||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
Have you got a couple of years' IT Support experience behind you know and it's time for new challenges and opportunities but your current employer doesn't offer these. Are you ready to take the next step and join a company that's going to offer personalised technical training, career mentoring and on the job learning? Are you ultimately keen to work with technology in the City or for large blue chip companies and really forge a long term career in IT? Then please read on as this could be your next career step. |
Our client is an exceptional Medway based technology company with a highly successful and professional team of support engineers and analysts supporting prestigious clients on a global basis, primarily within the financial services industry. As well as its Medway HQ, there are offices in London, New York and Hong Kong and new IT Support Engineers will continually develop their skills portfolio via a wide exposure to client systems, infrastructure and users.
• Support global users on a remote basis
• Help implement IT project work such as migrations, upgrades and office moves
• To perform daily checks of clients systems
• To respond to client requests via email and phone
• To record information about issues into our designated ticketing system
• To solve or escalate client tickets
• To go onsite to clients to solve problems when required
• To provide on-call cover one week in eight
• To maintain a high level of customer service
• To commit to the team and offer help as needed
• Provide a high quality of customer support in a fast paced environment.
• Two years' experience in an IT support / technical support environment
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft desktop and server operating environments
• Using active directory administration
• Worked with mobile devices (iOS, Android and Blackberry
• Exposure to Microsoft Exchange, email protocols and server systems
• Using Microsoft exchange and email protocols
• Exposure to basic networking and virtualisation
Our client is an exceptional Medway based technology company with a highly successful and professional team of support engineers and analysts supporting prestigious clients on a global basis, primarily within the financial services industry. As well as its Medway HQ, there are offices in London, New York and Hong Kong and the longer term opportunities for international travel.
The business has achieved impressive organic growth since being established and is looking for a talented 1st Line Support Engineer to join the team to help sustain that growth and expansion.
If you are completely passionate a
bout your work and enjoy the opportunity to work on a variety of clients and projects, you may have found your new role and the rare opportunity to join a team who are as "committed to the cause" as you are.
Please call Karyn Wilkins today to find out more or send your CV for review. This really is a superb opportunity to join a team working with the latest technologies and a commitment to delivering the very best.
Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team. Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role and does not discriminate on grounds of race, sex, marital status, religion or belief, sexual orientation, age or disability