|Job Ref:||204674315||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Solihull||Address:||Post Code:||B91||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
Business Analyst - Solihull|
A Business Analyst is required by a global organisation to develop solutions for their services and clients.
They are a leading organisation in their industry and the successful candidate will work in a diverse environment with internal and external users and therefore being pivotal in developing bespoke software and services.
The successful candidate
* Gather information and translate into documentation
* Identify and develop solutions to business and user issues
* Identify and develop business and user opportunities
* Be part of and support the implementation of applications
* To work in a development methodology environment and contribute to deliverables required at each stage of the project life cycle
* To perform GAP Analysis, provide Requirements Definition and create designs
* Prepare system documentation and liaise with development trams
* Have input to project estimates
* Develop, write and execute test scripts and participate in quality reviews
You will analyse applications through appropriate methodology and use tools to build solutions as well demonstrate knowledge of Process Mapping, data flow diagrams and development life cycle.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation where you will be part of an established team and be instrumental as a Business Analyst.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Vitesh Katwa, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow VIQU IT Recruitment on LinkedIn; (url removed)/company/viqu and Twitter; @VIQU_UK