|Job Ref:||204674300||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:57|
JOB TITLE: Solution Architect|
LOCATION: Central London
DURATION: 6 - 12 months contract (option available to extend further)
DAILY RATE: Competitive Rate (dependent on level of experience)
CONDITIONS: DV Clearance is required to undertake this position
*** Please note: DV Clearance is required to undertake this position - We would therefore highly recommend candidates to research this level of security vetting prior to applying for this position to avoid any disappointment. ***
Capita TRACS is currently recruiting for a highly skilled and talented Solution Architect to join a dynamic environment and help provide a bridge between the client's business needs and the supporting technology, building a holistic view of the organisation.
The Solution Architect will advise on technology-enabled business transformation, define IT strategy, requirements, solutions and roadmaps that deliver the business objectives in the most cost-effective manner.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Select and architect technology solutions, shaping technology programmes, developing and embedding architecture capability, ensuring alignment with the organisations wider business and architecture strategies;
* Assess business and technology problems as the Business Analyst gathers requirements, examining classic scope and feasibility questions;
* Carry out initial assessment of the customer needs and articulation of likely / potential solution options;
* Develop Solution Architecture models;
* Build strategic relationships with the IT community and propagate the architectural journey;
* Programme portfolio planning and development of roadmaps for technology-enabled business transformation programmes;
* On-going architecture governance and provide delivery assurance, support and direction to delivery teams through the lifecycle;
* Solution Architecture definition and design, including delivery approaches, to sufficient detail to enable effective engagement with delivery teams and supply partners;
* Solution Architecture assessment, analysis of issues and development of recommendations for their resolution; and
* Line managing junior members of the architecture team.
We are looking for bright and self-motivated individuals who possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
* Excellent experience with Business and Systems analysis;
* Excellent ability to work an end-to-end lifecycle view of Architecture;
* Excellent knowledge of the systems implementation lifecycle;
* Excellent knowledge of Requirements analysis and Requirements definition;
* Great understanding of the drivers for IT architecture;
* Great knowledge of architecture methodologies, standards, frameworks and tools (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, COBIT, UML, Rational Software Modeller);
* Development of technology strategies and roadmaps;
* Production of both application and infrastructure design.
* Passionate about delivering business value through innovative application of technology;
* Ability to tackle problems and define solutions from a commercial perspective;
* Flexibility in approach and attitude;
* Willingness to learn and adapt quickly;
* Ability to work independently and under pressure, whilst prioritising their work effectively;
* Excellent interpersonal and communication
* A demonstrable desire to seek out and exploit new technology in IT;
* Ability to assimilate and retain knowledge quickly;
* Able to influence and be part of the key decision making process; and
* Ability to articulate and interpret technical language to non-technical individuals
Then please apply immediately with your most recent copy of your CV, ensuring the start and end dates of past projects / employment are correct.
Capita TRACS welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita TRACS is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered is those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us