|Job Ref:||204674225||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Romsey||Address:||Post Code:||SO51||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum Negotiable + exceptional benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:57|
Software Engineer in Network Security|
Are you a highly energised and experienced Software Engineer keen to join an organisation that develops cutting edge technology, delivers key software developments, and champions best software practices?
Will you be interested in developing high quality software for high tech systems? Do you want to work on interesting, novel and often green-field projects? Would you thrive in an environment where you will be working with a dedicated team that often use agile and exciting approaches to software development?
As a Software Engineer working with Network Security Technologies you will be responsible for developing software for a diverse set of platforms. You will be focussing on the logical element with a real slant towards network security software engineering.
You will be offered a highly competitive salary with a whole range of exceptional benefits including 25 days holiday plus all bank holidays, free parking, pension, private medical insurance, critical illness cover, life assurance, personal accident cover, travel insurance, childcare vouchers, retail vouchers, subsidised restaurant, membership of sports and social club, membership to onsite gym and tennis courts, and much more! Flexi-leave and flexi-time is also available. You will also be joining a stimulating, collaborative and driven team that offers autonomy, mastery and purpose.
* Degree level in a relevant software or networking subject
* Good software engineering skills with Python and/or Java
* Familiarity of test driven development, continuous integration and version control
* Knowledge of computer networking including an understanding of IP protocol
* Knowledge of Linux
* Experience working with cloud based services
Essential Application Requirements:
* UK resident for 10+ years is essential
* Must be eligible to achieve and undergo Develop Vetted (DV) Security Clearance
* Flexible and able to travel to travel to various client sites or other company offices in the UK
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday, which can be flexible during core opening hours between 7:00am and 7:00pm. Flexi-time is available.
Keywords: Software Engineer, Software Developer, Network Security, Networking, Python, Java, Linux, Developed Vetted, Security Clearance