|Job Ref:||204674197||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£38000 - £45000/annum bonus and pension||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
Leading Financial Services client is now looking for an experienced Application Support Analyst on a permanent basis in the City of London. |
This role would suit someone with 1st or 2nd line support experience within investment banking or wealth management and ideally worked with a range of applications.
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills, knowledge & experience:
* Hands-on and proven track record supporting applications in: .NET, C#, MVC, Oracle, SQL, XML, XSL, VB, Web Services, (url removed), IIS, server applications and alike.
* Microsoft Web Environment (IIS, XML, Html)
* Other useful skills would be an understanding of simple Unix / LINIX commands, familiarity with standard desktop applications
* Any exposure to SimCorp Coric, FISCAL or Pulse would be beneficial but not essential
* Ability to resolve technical problems without supervision
* Good organisation skills and attention to detail
* Ability to comprehend technical documents
* Ability to work in a team environment, meet deadlines and adapt to changing
If you are an experienced Application Support Analyst with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds