|Job Ref:||204673178||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£32000 - £42000/annum OTE + Package||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:57|
Service/Contracts Delivery Manager|
£32,000 - £42,000 + OTE + Package
Our client is a leading global office technology solutions organisation that provides complete IT outsourcing, managed print services and high level production printing to customers in all corners of the world.
Due to some significant new business wins they are currently hiring an experienced service delivery/complex contracts manager to run a full IT and Print managed service on-site at a prestigious London City client.
The main responsibility of the role is to act as a single point of contact for the client for activities and operational processes from contract award though to and including BAU ensuring performance against agreed Service Levels, Key Performance Indicators and costs whilst achieving a high level of customer satisfaction/retention.
Additional Responsibilities Include;
- Management of the transition from sales to service and act as the key client contact from the point of discovery, due diligence through to implementation, ensuring all services are delivered as agreed and documented with the client
- Engage and co-ordinate internal departments to support successful contract implementation to agreed timescales and service levels whilst ensuring the customer is updated as to progress
- To act as the process owner and to ensure resolution to all internal and external challenges whilst also keeping the client informed as appropriate through a structured communication framework
- Develop new sales and services opportunities within the contract on an "as and when" basis
Manage, train, develop and mentor the current operational team
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Successful track record in technical service delivery/ contract management encompassing the end-to-end processes of service delivery
- Sound business acumen with a good understanding of the service function and associated SLAs.
Good understanding of Project management methodologies ideally Prince 2 - ITIL certified
- Excellent people management skills, to lead, motivate, develop and coach,
- Conflict resolution skills, strong negotiation/ influencing skills and excellent analytical skills
- Commercial awareness with an eye for bolt on opportunities