|Job Ref:||204673174||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucester||Address:||Post Code:||GL1||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Plus Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:57|
Business Intelligence Data Quality Manager|
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum - plus benefits
Working for one of Britain's top high street banks, I have a fantastic opportunity for a Business intelligence Data Quality Manager to lead a team of data quality professionals, which takes pride in being a little different from other banks.
The aim of the role will be to be responsible for the reporting of data quality through the defined governance framework throughout the data's lifecycle. There will also be a requirement to maintain the Business Intelligence data feeds, that are used in support of the business and to oversee the data quality across multiple product areas.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Develop strategies that delivers support and leadership
• Design and build support tools to facilitate Data quality control and activities
• Have a strong understanding of the end to end data process
• Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships
• Aim to widen the type of controls, and reducing the time required to perform data quality activities and investigations, using core tools of SQL and SAS.
• Driving Data Quality process improvement and delivering change via an inclusive, business focussed Data Quality strategy.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following technical skills:
• Excellent knowledge of BI systems.
• Good knowledge of front end systems.
• Operational and organisational knowledge.
• Specialist SAS, Oracle, Teradata and SQL skills to interrogate, build and support data investigations/DQ developments.
• Excellent analytical skills.
For more information on this role, please apply with your most recent CV