|Job Ref:||204673010||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Worcestershire||Address:||Post Code:||DY12||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum (bonus obtainable)||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:57|
As a market leader in insurance software systems, we know that to lead the future, we need to look to the future.|
We are looking for a customer facing motivated project Manager, who will be responsible for managing contracts from initiation through to completion for our customers.
Based in our Worcester offices you will collaborate with and support our Sales and Marketing teams to drive customer advocacy at every stage of the project life cycle.
Your role will involve:
• Taking responsibility for the delivery of contracted products/projects, from initiation through to completion, within agreed timescales and budget
• Forming and maintaining 'virtual' Project teams for duration of project lifecycles
• Producing high standards of documentation on a project-by-project basis, in order to plan, monitor and control customer facing projects across all Open GI departments
• Maintaining effective and timely customer liaison at all times, in relation to project progress, resolution of technical/business issues and reported errors
• Attending operational / account-based meetings with customers anywhere in the UK and ROI
• Communicating effectively at all levels both internally and externally, using appropriate tools and methods to deliver a clear and concise message
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• IT Literate
• Experience of using MS Office Suite.
• Interpersonal/influencing skills.
• Proven negotiation skills.
• Project Management skills.
• Knowledge of Open GI Ltd core product set and the UK insurance industry (advantage)
• Proven Project Management experience in a customer facing role (essential)
• Competitive salary (based on skills and experience)
• Bonus opportunity
• Company pension
• Life assurance and critical illness cover
• Free parking
• Onsite restaurant (including Starbucks coffee)
• Childcare vouchers
• Bike loan
To apply for this role please click the apply button and email us with your covering letter and CV