|Job Ref:||204672985||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£500 - £600/day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
My client is working towards optimising and improving their Information Life cycle Management to leverage the best results from their data. With this in mind they are looking to upgrade their current SAP estate to SAP S/4 Hana.|
You will have the following skills:
* SAP S/4 HANA Lead to design, Develop and support the build of Native HANA applications on SAP
* Ability to quickly understand and challenge business process requirements and to fit these to new applications on SAP S/4 HANA
* Experience of S/4 or BW on HANA would be an advantage
* Knowledge of any of the following Industry Sectors - Media, Education, Consumer Products, Utilities, Oil and Gas,
* Retail, Process and Discrete Manufacturing would be an advantage
* Strong communications skills and ability to communicate and influence at all levels
* Commercial awareness
* Capability to understand customer / sector challenges, propose SAP solutions to solve them and devise delivery models to achieve desired results.
* Proven ability to shape / architect SAP solutions to customer needs
* A high level of comfort in interacting with Client teams and ability to actively engage them in meaningful dialogue throughout engagements.
* Strong formal communications skills (verbal and written)
* Bring deep knowledge of their specific competency and how SAP offers solutions to solve business problems
* Working closely with top tier consulting firm
* Leading or Senior Architect on 5+ SAP projects showing evidence of successful delivery and Client satisfaction through chargeable customer roles
In return you will receive a rate to c£600 a day.
If you are a SAP Consultant looking for a new role either apply online or if you would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Craig Carnell on (url removed) or phone NA
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website (url removed)