|Job Ref:||204672574||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£600 - £650/day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
Product Manager -Public Sector|
We are seeking a Product Manager -Public Sector with strong experience of the below requirements. The initial contract runs for 6 months and you will be working for a Public Sector organisation based in Central London.
Daily Rate: Up to £650 per day
The successful candidate must either hold DS clearance or be willing to undergo security vetting in order to obtain the level required.
We are looking for a talented individual to take responsibility for development of the Contracts Finder platform, a Digital Transformation Programme (DTP) workstream. Formulating a product strategy by working with business experts across government, the Product Manager will become the expert in Contracts Finder, keeping themselves and the team up-to-date with policy developments and using a range of analytics and insights to drive delivery plans.
You will be responsible for the delivery, on-going success and continuous improvement the Contracts Finder platform. You will:
* Lead a multi-disciplinary agile delivery team to deliver an excellent product (including iterations to existing product) to meet user needs.
* Gather user requirements based on a communicable understanding of diverse audience groups
* Define and get user buy in for product definition and delivery approach.
* Create effective, prioritised product descriptions and delivery plans to meet user needs in a cost effective way
* Interpret user research in order to make the correct product decisions, noting that users do not always know what they want
* Keep continually abreast of changes to user habits, preferences and behaviours across various digital platforms and their implications for successful delivery of government digital services
* Underpin the delivery and iteration of digital services through effective analysis of qualitative and quantitative user data
* Proven work experience in product management
* Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
* Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
* Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
* Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
* Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please note the closing date for applications for this role is 9.00am on the 26th September 2016
If you considering a move from your current role please apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Bhavit Panchmatia on (url removed)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website (url removed)