|Job Ref:||204672102||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:59|
Software Development Team Lead - C# - .NET|
A major professional services organisation requires an IT Development Team Leader who has responsibility for the software development lifecycle that delivers technological solutions aligned with business objectives. In collaboration with Senior Management you will evaluate business initiatives, make recommendations and manage the resources to complete projects.
* Experience of managing teams in an IT environment - .NET - C#
* Experience of the full Software Development Life Cycle and the ability to manage and improve each stage
* Experience of project management and achieving deadlines is essential
* Experience in a web development environment
* Understanding and experience of utilising development methodologies such as Agile
* Awareness and experience of working with Security standards.
Other significant Role Requirements:
* A good all round knowledge of IT systems and environments
* Ability to understand hardware and networking concepts
* Business awareness of processes and practices
* Ability to communicate on a business and technical level
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentational (verbal and written)
* Liaising with Senior Management to define projects and allocate resources
* Manage technical personnel at all levels ensuring projects are delivered on time to specification
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, consulting and coaching skills
* Excellent attention to detail, planning and organisation skills in order to meet timescales
* Ability to interact with all levels of seniority, both internal & external.
* Customer/Market Perspective
* Drive for Results
* People and Capability
* Planning and Organising
* Relationship/Partnership Approach
* Service Excellence
* Team Building/Team Player
* Technical Skills and Knowledge
"Southern Lights Ltd act as an employment agency for the purposes of this advert"
For more information on the company and a detailed job specification please apply now