|Job Ref:||204671886||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Watford||Address:||Post Code:||NN6||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum 25 days’ holiday Pension, Car||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
System Administrator - Watford - £30,000 -£35,000|
An experienced System Administrator is needed for an Industry Leading Software company. You will be providing key system support to their customers and clients around the globe as they expand their product support teams. No 2 days' will be the same, you could be managing installation, conducting system maintenance or travelling abroad to support clients on site.
You will be a dynamic problem solver, with excellent attention to detail, acting as the go to person for all areas connected to technical and software issues.
You will be managing the day-to-day operations of the company's and Clients systems, including;
* Troubleshooting, Monitoring, Installing and configuring systems inc distributed architecture.
* Using your understanding of software systems in order to deliver outstanding backend support.
* Supporting clients over the phone, via email and in person to ensure systems are running efficiently.
Professional Skills required for the role of System Administrator:
* Knowledge of Windows Servers, MS Exchange, Citrix, Workstations, VMware
* Networking knowledge
* Strong Knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008 +
* Knowledge of SharePoint (desirable)
* Knowledge of IIS & IIS Configuration
* Experience using web applications -MS Stack technology
Personal Skills for the role of System Administrator:
**Must be willing to travel UK & abroad**
* 1-2 years in a similar role
* Excellent communication skills (Fluent in English written & verbal)
* Strong analysis and presentation skills with ability to support projects for wider business functions.
* Excellent Ability to solve technical issues and communicate support to both technical & non-technical customers
* UK resident for 5 years
* Able to travel abroad with Overnight Stay (mainly Europe however further travel may be required)
* Valid UK Driving license
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience +
* 25 days' holiday
* Company Pension
* Career progression
Key words: System Administrator - System Admin-technical support - 2nd line support-System Support- Server support - server - Network operations - IIS configuration - VMware - Citrix- workstations - windows - MS Exchange -Microsoft exchange - networking - engineer - systems - application support - MS SQL -Watford -Hertfordshire
Apply now as we are actively reviewing applications