|Job Ref:||204671721||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Pension||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:59|
JAM are collaborating with a leading provider of software development tools for high performance computing. They are looking for a well-rounded, energetic and self-motivated developer to join an expanding development team as the hands-on full stack developer on an exciting new project. If you've had any previous experience developing web applications (full stack), you'll be at an advantage. |
As the lead you will be expected to make architectural choices that ensure the software developed is robust and maintainable.
As the Full Stack Developer you'll be expected to:
* Take part in running unit tests and assist with product documentation
* Carry out bug fixing duties and improve the overall performance of the software tools
* Ensure that the software developed is robust and maintainable
* Design and build web apps (front end and back end) in AngularJS/HTML, CSS/SASS
As a technical lead you will have experience of:
* Developing web applications (full stack)
* Python programming
* Demonstrable software design skills
* A Python based server side framework such as Django
* Developing responsive solutions
* A strong automated regression testing ethos
In addition, any knowledge of the following would hold you in good stead:
* HTML 5 and CSS 3
* Automated regression testing frameworks at each level of the stack
* Source control
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leader in their Industry. We are looking to speak to those who have a genuine interest in developing software and looking for a new challenge within parallel computing. If you like the idea of being an influential Developer in a forward thinking company and working on tools for supercomputers, then get in touch. You'll get the chance to work with major global brands.
In return for your hard work, you'll receive a competitive salary of £45,000 - £55,000 and an industry leading benefits package with a generous pension contribution.
Please apply now by emailing your CV Walter Lombe by clicking on the "Apply Now" button to avoid disappointments as interviews are scheduled for next week. This is an immediate start role with a two stage formal interview process.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position