|Job Ref:||204671600||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£450 - £500/day||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:00|
Release Manager - .NET - SQL - Mainframe|
Release Manager required by a leading Investment and Wealth Management client based in the City of London on an initial 6-month contract paying up to £500 per day.
The Release Manager will be working in a new Build Support Team Developing, Managing and Supporting applications built mainly in .NET and SQL.
The Release Engineer must have the following:
- Extensive release management experience gained working for either Investment Management Companies or Investment Banks
- Experience liaising with infrastructure teams to set up and prepare new environments and deliver upgrades
- Release Management experience for new software
- Experience managing releases on both .NET and Mainframe
- Experience planning and delivering both large and small scale deployments
- Strong technical knowledge of .NET and SQL
- The ability to do some development work in .NET
- The willingness to be flexible with work and the ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Investment / Wealth Management or Investment Banking experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience, please send through and up to date copy of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds