|Job Ref:||204671485||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£150 - £185/day||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:00|
HandyStaff are currently recruiting for a Government Sector experienced ICT Service Engineers offering a contract of 6 months paying between £150 - £185 per day.|
This is a field based role, candidates will be required to cover Greenwich, Lewisham, Lambeth, Southwark, Merton, Sutton, & Wandsworth.
Candidates must be able to drive with access to own vehicle and all travel can be expensed
• Significant experience of working in an engineering support role within a technical team providing services direct to the client base
• Experience of working and engaging with a variety of staff
• Experience of working effectively to KPIs
• Experience supporting the development of a business culture that recognises and promotes equality and values diversity
• Experience actively acting with complete independence and highest levels of initiative
• Experience of customer focused service excellence
• Experience working in a supportive manner with other service team members to ensure the smooth running of the dept
• Experience in customer relationship building, with the ability to deliver continuous improvement in services whilst achieving professional and personal credibility
• Successful experience, coaching and supporting team colleagues
• Proven experience in working to improve the performance of others
Knowledge and skills
• Developed communication skills with the ability to address complex or sensitive issues in an organised and appropriate manner both verbally and in writing at all levels.
Initiative & Problem Solving:
• Ability to manage and prioritise own workload with a high level of planning and organisational skills; having an innovative, influencing and creative approach to problem solving; being assertive and influencing in negotiation
Organisation, Quality, Professionalism:
• Strong work ethic history, with a flexible and adaptable approach maintaining a positive attitude and being solution focussed.
• To operate with a high level of professionalism, passion and dedication to deliver timely standards of work under challenging deadlines, with a solid capacity for attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
• Advanced working knowledge and computer proficiency of all Microsoft Office packages (e.g. word processing, spread sheets, e-mail and internet use)
• Understanding of the current issues in the NHS