|Job Ref:||204671365||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Weybridge||Address:||Post Code:||KT13||Salary:||£31000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:00|
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Systems and Data Manager to join IT Services in the Systems and Data department. Working under the Head of IT but with a high degree of autonomy, this is an opportunity to deliver vital Information Technology and Data Management provision, both on and offsite, whilst playing a key role in the implementation of new and ever-expanding facilities in an educational environment. |
We are looking for a dedicated, independent and forward-thinking individual who will be committed to the provision of an outstanding service to St George's Weybridge. You will be good at planning and processes, able to demonstrate a technical overview and evidence effective communication skills when dealing with your customers.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Manage the Systems, SQL/Database Applications and Virtual Environments of the Systems and Data department within IT Services.
• Responsibility for the technical management and general oversight of the Management Information System (Capita SIMS) and its various Modules.
• Line Manage the Systems and Data IT Staff.
• Responsibility for the St George's Virtual Learning Environment (Firefly).
• Manage and deliver support to St George's Financial Applications.
• Provide Reporting and Data Analysis to staff.
• Project management of the planning and development of IT Systems.
• Knowledge and experience of Microsoft SQL Server and Database environments.
• Knowledge and experience of networking and administration in a Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 R2 environment.
• Knowledge of educational Management Information Systems.
• Adaptable and capable of working on own initiative.
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience of Webserver technologies, E.G. IIS, would be an advantage.
• Experience of Project Management methodologies would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of Virtual Environments would be an advantage.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 5th October 2016.
St George's Weybridge is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. St George's Weybridge is an Equal Opportunities Employer and a registered Educational Charity no. 1017853