|Job Ref:||204671175||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Burton-On-Trent||Address:||Post Code:||DE14||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
Here at Kerry Foods we lead the way in manufacturing and marketing chilled foods that delight consumers across the UK, Ireland and international markets. As well as creating the finest customer-branded chilled foods, we also own an impressive stable of our own household name brands, from Cheestrings, Yollies, Denny and Dairygold to Mattessons, Wall's and Richmond sausages.
We have 6,000 people working across 14 manufacturing sites, as well as a number of commercial bases throughout the UK and Ireland, and together we drive a business with an annual turnover of €1.5 billion. Our open minded and forward-looking culture empowers our people to use their passion, skills and customer-centric focus to build on this success, driving our ambitious growth strategy, and ensuring we delight the tastes of tomorrow.
Kerry Foods is part of Kerry Group - one of the largest and most technologically advanced providers of Taste & Nutrition solutions in the world. The Group supplies over 15,000 products to many of the world's biggest names in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical markets and had revenues of over €6 billion in 2015. It has 100 manufacturing sites across the world serving over 140 markets. Of our 23,000 people over 800 are scientists, demonstrating how innovation and technology lie at the heart of our organisation, and always will do.
New Opportunity! Kerry Foods have a brand new role to join their team due to the growth of the business over the last few months. We require a professional, experienced and passionate ICT Project Manager who can work at pace and be rewarded in turn with an attractive remuneration package.
This role is initially a 12 month contract this role will be part of the Kerry Foods ICT department. This role will help to manage a set of core ICT projects for the business ensuring that each project follows the Kerry project methodology and all agreed steps on the Kerry Foods ICT ways of Working are followed. This role would suit someone who has previous experience of working within fast pace environment and can be agile while adopting always a 'can do attitude'. You will gain fantastic exposure across our business over Ireland and the UK, some ad hoc travel is required but your main location will be Burton.
Are you looking for your next challenge in your career? Could this be you? Do you love to see out projects from start to finish?
Persons seeking this role will have strong planning and project management skills backed up by demonstrable start to finish experience in project delivery.
Responsibilities of the Role:
* Management of global, regional and local projects from start up to delivery, with varying levels of complexity. Ensure that project is delivered on time, on budget with a quality solution
* Schedule project tasks, track progress and manage issues to ensure project commitment dates and project deliverables are met
* Manage project communications to all project stakeholders ensuring that senior stakeholders are informed of project status and of any of communications required from them.
* Work cross functionally and represent Kerry Foods at business meetings
* Ensure KDM (Kerry project methodology) and Ways of Working are adhered to.
* Ensure all relevant documentation is kept up to date and suitable for the audience
Note: This is a fixed term contract on Kerry Foods payroll. It is not paying a day rate.
* University Degree in a relevant subject
* Project Management qualification e.g. Prince 2
* At least 2 years IT Project Management experience (budgets, plan, schedule, issue tracking/remediation, risk analysis, etc.)
* Experience in using Microsoft project or other project management software tools
* Experience with Sharepoint
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
* Excellent English oral/written communication skills
* Excellent problem solving, decision making, analytical, planning and organization skills
* Strong tracking, coordination and project planning skills
* Strong leadership skills and able to motivate teams is a must
* Excellent Interpersonal skills
* Ability to frame decisions for senior business leaders and make recommendations.
* Ability to negotiate and manage through conflicts.
* Ability to deal with ambiguity
* Work in pressure/stressful situations.
* Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements
* Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
At Kerry, we are all about culture, personality and being dynamic. If you think you have what it takes for this position, we would love to hear from you as interviews are starting soon