|Job Ref:||204670679||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£65000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
Forward thinking global consultancy is in need of a number of experienced Senior Project Managers to join their rapidly expanding business in central London. |
Project managers must be able to taken complete ownership of delivery as well as managing all commercial aspects of the project. This role will suit someone who is commercial astute and confident in delivering complex projects that range from £500K to £5m+.
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills, attributes and knowledge:
* An excellent track record of end to end delivery of complex IT and Business projects.
* Proven delivery focused experience and having hands on experience of managing clients / stakeholders and being able to work with both business and technical teams.
* Past experience managing large scale projects with teams of 25+ members.
* Experience of managing projects involving a high degree of business change.
* Strong IT technical skills, including experience of working on projects involving, for example, network infrastructure, e-commerce and software system implementation.
* Excellent knowledge of project delivery using Agile.
* Relevant qualifications in the following beneficial: Prince2, PMI, MSP and Scrum etc.
* Solid stakeholder management skills and the able to communicate with all levels.
This role will suit Senior Project managers who take a consultative approach to their work and are confident working with both IT and Business stakeholders.
If you have the required skills please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
Keywords: Digital Project Manager, Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, E-commerce, retail, Agile, Brand, Design Agency, Web applications, content management systems, software development, web development, Web Applications, Digital Products, Agile, Scrum, change, transformation.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds