|Job Ref:||204670629||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Central England||Address:||Salary:||£70000 - £80000/annum car allowance, bonus, exc benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:00|
This is an outstanding opportunity for a seasoned Service Design Architect / Consultant to take a lead role within a global IT services organisation. |
The key objectives of the role are to
- Provide the lead source of knowledge for the full suite of managed services required for high value complex managed service sales opportunities, which require formal service qualification, design and validation.
- Provide a lead consulting role for major complex managed service prospects requiring a full IT Outsourcing (ITO) transformation and transitional approach.
- Act as the pivotal source of service design information, market trends, mentoring, support and guidance to service design, portfolio and other functional staff related to managed services.
The successful candidate:
1. Minimum ITIL Practitioner or Intermediate V3 certification required, ITIL Expert preferable.
2. Demonstrable experience within pre-sales design role in developing large scale and complex customer specific managed service propositions, identifying service value & production of service designs and design models
3. Subject matter expert & consultant on five or more managed service offerings:
•End User Computing
•Service Desk and Support
•ITIL Services - Incident, Problem, Change, Asset, Release Management
•Equipment Maintenance and Site Support
•Network Management (LAN/WAN/WLAN)
•Unified Communications Management
•Cloud and Data Centre Services
•Enterprise Mobile Management
4. Be able to conduct in-depth complex managed service requirement analysis and BoD level solution presentations within an agile pre-sales environment
5. Be fully conversant in operational delivery of multiple managed service solutions
Most of the team team are based at the head office just outside of Chesterfield however the role can be based from another office or from home. candidates will ideally live in central England between the M4 and M62.
The salary for the role will likely be in the £65 to £75,000 range however could possibly be up to £80,000 for an outstanding candidate. There is also a car allowance of £6500, medical insurance, company pension scheme and 25 days annual leave rising with service