|Job Ref:||204670407||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:00|
To project manage the implementation of Oracle solutions as contracted with our clients. The core products deployed and supported by the team are Oracle eBusiness Suite, Oracle BI and Hyperion. Ongoing management of all aspect of interaction between Capita Integrated Business Solutions and the client, including operational running, systems upgrades and implementations. Detailed preparation of project documentation to a PRINCE II standard. Customer management at a senior level. Escalation management of technical problems arising from the customer base. Production and adherence to quality standards.
Production of detailed plans and the correct and satisfactory delivery of products/upgrades via the provision of regular updates, both internally and to the Client.
Provide problem and customer management using the resources within the department and third party suppliers to resolve technical issues arising from the customer.
Manage the communication with Clients during major incidents on the production services. Following any such incident, a formal major incident report of the causes and identified recommendations is to be produced for review with the Clients.
To provide support and assistance in the form of knowledge and resources to the other departmental managers and the sales process
Provide support in external audits to ensure compliance with the agreed standards, ISO27001 within Capita and ISAE3402 for the Clients.
To escalate to senior management where planned activity is at major risk.
Contribute to teams shared understanding of current technologies
* Education to college or degree standard desirable but more emphasis will be placed on relevant experience.
* Prince II is desirable but not essential
* Experience in working at a senior level in a project based environment
* Delivery of enterprise class solutions, particularly in the "Back Office" arena
* Knowledge of Financial Packages would be an advantage
* Knowledge of UNIX operating system and Oracle would be an advantage
* Knowledge of VMWare would be an advantage
* Knowledge of Disaster Recovery processes would be an advantage
* Staff - none.
* Other - ability to utilise resources to meet planned activity and to achieve revenue targets.
* This is a project management position and as such the post holder will not be expected to undertake direct technical activity. It will however be advantageous if the post holder can show competences in one or more of the areas below.
* Experience of UNIX installation and administration
* Experience of Windows Server installation, configuration and systems administration including clustering
* Experience of MS SQL Server or Oracle installation and clustering
Business and Behavioural Skills
* Essential - ability to work with others to produce logical / well thought through plans covering deployment and investigative areas
* Essential - a consistent record of successful deployment of complex solutions and/or investigative activity coving a range of products and technologies
* Essential - ability to produce high quality customer / senior management facing reports
* Essential - demonstrate an aptitude for getting others to assist in the delivery of solutions
* Essential - ability to make decisions / prioritise activity tempered by an understanding of when to escalate
* Essential - an understanding of corporate process and procedures and a track record of process improvement
* Ability to manage ad hoc team of high skilled consultants / third party contractors
* Ability to work to agreed timescales and schedules
* An ability to manage thorough investigation of customer-related issues, leading to swift and successful diagnosis and remedy
* Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues, customers and suppliers
* Ability to work both individually and as a team member
* Ability to share ideas and communicate with other team members
* Able to identify, communicate and minimise risk
* Stay calm under pressure
* Steady, predictable mood - upbeat, but controlled solution focused
* Willingness to travel to Customer Sites
* Available to work outside normal office hours and at weekends for planned work.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us