|Job Ref:||204670380||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||rg40||Address:||Salary:||£22000 - £26000/annum £26,000||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
Overview - (Graduate Engineer)|
My client is a leading global provider of component repair management support services and systems. They are seeking a Graduate Engineer to join their growing organisation.
Responsibilities - (Graduate Engineer)
• Evaluate and review repair quotations to ensure cost are fair and equitable e.g. contract enforcement, warranty optimisation, tactical cost reduction/avoidance opportunities.
• Identify opportunities for cost of ownership reduction e.g. Recommended Customer Recharge.
• Reporting of saving performance.
• Achieving or exceeding contractual customer requirements.
• Work as part of a team in the Value Engineering function and wider Customer Support and Supplier Management teams.
• Identifying areas of opportunity in process, customer service and Return on Investment.
• Review and analyse warranty rejections and quotations raising an Engineering Request Form
• Review and analyse rogue units, NFF and Defect on Arrival events.
• Monitor and identify opportunities for reliability management and complete reliability reports
Required Skill Set - (Graduate Engineer)
• HNC/HND or Degree in an Engineering discipline is desirable.
• Strong analytical skills with a focused and methodical approach to managing work.
• A strong team worker who focuses on the success of a team as a whole; with excellent interpersonal skills, clear communication and ability to negotiate effectively.
• Confident in using own initiative, adept at problem solving, willing to learn
• Able to prioritise and make decisions whilst balancing results with workload and applying appropriate attention to detail