|Job Ref:||204670202||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Daresbury||Address:||Post Code:||WA4||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
The Product Owner will work closely with the engineering team and Product Manager to realize the product vision. They should understand and be able to clearly convey the value of features.
The Product Owner manages the internal backlog of work, ensuring it is clearly defined, refined and prioritized.
Communication is key, translating Epics to user stories and acceptance criteria that are well understood by the engineering team.
They are the voice of the customer and have an understanding of the domain.
• Work closely with the Product Manager, guiding the Engineering teams in building and releasing new capabilities and features
• Manage the Product backlog and maintain its accuracy, including defining user stories and acceptance criteria
• Working with development teams in estimation and review sessions
• Ensuring the Development Team understands items in the Product Backlog
• Organise the iteration demo, with the development team demoing the sprints' work.
• Ordering the items in the Product Backlog to best achieve goals
• Evaluates and prioritizes requests for product changes, enhancements, etc.
• Provides work assistance to other team members
• Participate in release and iteration planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, demos and other project meetings
• Be the voice of the customer
Experience and Skills Essential:
• 2 years of experience as a SCRUM Product Owner or similar Agile Product Owner role
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Able to operate without supervision, identify opportunities, act on initiative
• Strong organizational skills with ability to handle various tasks; attention to detail
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to work well with others as part of a team