|Job Ref:||204669871||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:00|
JOB TITLE: Business Account Executive|
LOCATION: Warrington (relocating to Salford Quays in April 2017)
SALARY: Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Job Description Summary
Business Account Executive based in Warrington for TalkTalk Business. This is an excellent opportunity to join the TalkTalk Group, you will be responsible for executing Consultative Sales campaigns with the primary aim of selling complex solutions to new and existing customers. In doing so, maximising revenue, customer lifetime value and customer experience.
• Managing and maintaining an assigned portfolio of accounts
• Execute outbound campaigns to hit volume, Sales Order Value and Monthly Recurring Revenue targets.
• Handle and maximise return on all relevant inbound warm transfers / leads from OSP.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of business objectives and challenges.
• Demonstrate excellent relationship building skills with all customers contacted. Effectively manage relationships with multiple stakeholders within the same business.
• Demonstrate excellent complex product knowledge, the ability to design solutions and match these to customer needs.
• Offer solutions that create a "win-win" demonstrably helping the customer's business to grow AND driving increased value to TalkTalk Business
- Track Record of achieving & exceeding targets
- Be a motivated self-starter
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused attitude
• Career progression
• Adaptability and willingness to learn
• Previous sales exposure
• Ability to demonstrate commercial acumen
It's an exciting time to be a part of TalkTalk as we lead the way as the UK's leading provider of value for money landline, broadband, mobile and TV services with a customer base of over 4 million amid continued growth. With a commitment to developing its talent, TalkTalk offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
In return, we offer employee benefits that are second-to-none and include attractive discounts off our exciting range of products and services, and a challenging but supportive work environment within a highly innovative division of TalkTalk. We believe that working at TalkTalk is more than just a job. With a commitment to developing talent and putting our customers and the wider community at the forefront of everything we do, we believe that TalkTalk really is a Brighter Place for Everyone!
How to apply
If you are driven and focused on getting results and thrive in a fast pace environment, this might be the opportunity you're looking for