|Job Ref:||204669796||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Pension, Holiday, Incentives||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:00|
Junior AX Developer (X++) Gold Partner (AX7) £45K - Glasgow / Manchester|
The UK's largest and most successful Microsoft Dynamics AX Gold Partner have recently secured another 3 new AX7 projects and are again growing their team to accommodate their fantastic pipeline of projects. Now with a need to hire an AX technical support / AX junior developer, this is an exceptional opportunity for those looking to quickly progress. Be prepared for a fast paced environment offering excellent mentor-ship and direct training.
With a reputation for heavily investing in training and internal structured mentor-ship, this position offers a launching platform for candidates looking to map out a career within the Dynamics AX ERP solution.
The recruitment process for this role is moving extremely quickly so please if you're interested in applying don't hesitate to contact me at or call NA
Technical Support / Junior Developer requirements;
* A minimum of 2 years Dynamics AX experience (AX2009 or AX2012)
* Previous 1st 2nd and 3rd line support experience
* Strengths in SQL and reporting (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS)
* Must have X++ development experience
* Broader development skills across C#, and .NET
* Full knowledge of AX stack.
* Broad AX Module knowledge
* Excellent communication skills
* Must be prepared to work in an office environment (Glasgow or Manchester)
* AX 2012 development certifications (Preferential)
* Multi-award winning, inner circle Microsoft Gold Partner - AX7 Projects
* Market leading specialist
* Low staff turnover
* Extensive project portfolio with prestigious customer base and history of positive accreditation's
* Fantastic working environment, new offices, great team atmosphere, supportive and shared best practice company culture.
* Exceptional induction process, and continued personal development plan.
* Buddy system to allow smooth integration into the business
* Microsoft training and AX development certifications courses.
* Tailored project selection
* Competitive salary and benefits package including 10% bonus, 31 days holiday, 3% matched pension and corporate discount scheme.
* Excellent out of hours work social activities including football and basketball teams, nights out, free cinema tickets, and various activity events.
* Work for a client that knows how to celebrates success
Please if you're interested to learn more about this opportunity or wish to apply, feel free to contact me for a strictly confidential open conversation where I'll be happy to talk over all the details with you.
You can reach me directly on +44(0)(Apply online only) or email
Nigel Frank International is the leading Dynamics AX / Axapta recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities & Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs are