|Job Ref:||204669641||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£19 - £21/hour||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:00|
Junior/Mid-level Systems Programmer, Azure Platform|
I am working with a highly established organisation that are looking to add a highly enthusiastic, positive and experienced Systems Programmer.
The successful candidate will have at least 2+ years' experience in developing systems/applications in the below, and be able to communicate and collaborate effectively with key stakeholders/peers.
* To assist with the design, development and support of the companies applications across all sites along with key stakeholders.
* To support key stakeholders during various projects.
* Assist in developing a proactive and driven work environment within the IT function, and positively contributing.
To design, develop, test, document and support applications across the companies sites:
Working with relevant parties to analyse business requirements and create a specification for required projects.
Complete a proof of concept to verify if a solution is practical with current systems and resources. Based on the specification, design, implement and document a solution using Microsoft technology stack including:
* .Net Framework
* SQL (including Azure Database)
* Provide full documentation to allow ongoing maintenance of solution.
* Analyse and eliminate security risks in any published program/webpages as a result of the above solution
To discuss this position further please contact me on (Apply online only) or email me at
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users globally and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK & Ireland and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft market and some of the opportunities & jobs that are available I can be contacted on (Apply online only) or by email